Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Shipping Nightmare

Reviewed by Jenn | January 14, 2014

Fourth order that I have placed with them, and spent 10x more on this one than the first three. Product overall is quite nice, IF you manage to get it shipped! Placed the order on 12/27/13, cashier's check received and payment confirmed on 12/30/13. Thirteen days and three phone calls later, and still no product. I was promised that it would ship last week, I called again today and was promised that it will ship no later than Wednesday. The representative stated that "there was a glitch" on the website and orders are being shipped "out of order". I don't believe her. Most of the items I ordered are now showing as out of stock or stock delayed (absolutely everything I ordered was in stock when they confirmed my payment). It's becoming evident that they are trying to put me off until items are back in stock again. My patience is wearing extremely thin. Running a business in a dishonest and unethical fashion will only run the business into the ground. Either $**t or get off the pot, Provident!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Fourth order that I have placed with them, and spent 10x more on this one than the first three. Product overall is quite nice, IF you manage to get it shipped! Placed the order on 12/27/13, cashier's check received and payment confirmed on 12/30/13. Thirteen days and three phone calls later, and still no product. I was promised that it would ship last week, I called again today and was promised that it will ship no later than Wednesday. The representative stated that "there was a glitch" on the website and orders are being shipped "out of order". I don't believe her. Most of the items I ordered are now showing as out of stock or stock delayed (absolutely everything I ordered was in stock when they confirmed my payment). It's becoming evident that they are trying to put me off until items are back in stock again. My patience is wearing extremely thin. Running a business in a dishonest and unethical fashion will only run the business into the ground. Either $**t or get off the pot, Provident!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.