Review Detail

Nipping problem complaints

Reviewed by Alan | March 14, 2014

Yes, shipping is slow. But think...you are getting an investment. You paid an agreed upon price and the value will go up or down from that time regardless to it being in your possession. What are you worried about? Not being able to play with it like a toy? Chances are you will put it in a vault or bury it In the back yard so what is the real problem? At least it is safe from theft while in route and your next door neighbor who you have been bragging to about all your gold and silver will not be tempted to borrow it.
I rate these complaints about delivery...somewhere between whining and false.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Yes, shipping is slow. But think...you are getting an investment. You paid an agreed upon price and the value will go up or down from that time regardless to it being in your possession. What are you worried about? Not being able to play with it like a toy? Chances are you will put it in a vault or bury it In the back yard so what is the real problem? At least it is safe from theft while in route and your next door neighbor who you have been bragging to about all your gold and silver will not be tempted to borrow it.
I rate these complaints about delivery...somewhere between whining and false.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by maxblockm
April 29, 2014
The complaints are true. I can show you copies of invoices...when they were paid, and when they were actually sent, MONTHS later.

Safe from theft? Maybe you don't know about Tulving? Tulving was a huge precious metals dealer...there were doing they exact same thing, holding customer orders for months, because there were insolvent. They are now bankrupt. Customer funds? Stolen. "Safe from theft?" I ask again...

Play with it or bury it? 1. Some people have retail operations. Money is tied up in unsaleable inventory. Why tie your money up for months when you can purchase from another supplier? 2. After it's paid for it's mine. Send it to me after payment clears. Period. It doesn't matter what I do with it, it's now mine, not yours.
Written by James R. Detweiler
May 07, 2014
Keep dealing with them. I've been a dealer for forty seven years. I'll never deal with them again. Like the man said, sooner or later they are going to default and go bankrupt. Hopefully it will be your money they rip off and not some unsuspecting victim. Like the man said, check out Hans Tulving before you come on so smug.
2 results - showing 1 - 2