Review Detail

I Will Never Buy From These Folks Again!

Reviewed by Charlie | June 21, 2014

I have made two orders in the past month from these folks. I got confirmation the orders were made right away and of course, my CC got charged right away. Time goes buy and I hear nothing on the first order then more time and I actually get am email from them saying the second order is "delayed" because of the amount of business they have going on. Then I get an email (from FedEx) telling me NWT has sent me a package. Of course, there is no reference whatsoever as to which order this is. But the email did have an email address for someone at NTW. I have twice emailed to find out exactly what is coming and what is not. I have not heard back a word! So, if you want to buy silver from someone that is lightning fast to charge, molasses slow to send, and has zero when it comes to communications and customer service, these are the people you want to deal with. On the other hand, if you have reasonable expectations on shipping and service, FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BUY FROM! I will never, ever buy from this company again!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have made two orders in the past month from these folks. I got confirmation the orders were made right away and of course, my CC got charged right away. Time goes buy and I hear nothing on the first order then more time and I actually get am email from them saying the second order is "delayed" because of the amount of business they have going on. Then I get an email (from FedEx) telling me NWT has sent me a package. Of course, there is no reference whatsoever as to which order this is. But the email did have an email address for someone at NTW. I have twice emailed to find out exactly what is coming and what is not. I have not heard back a word! So, if you want to buy silver from someone that is lightning fast to charge, molasses slow to send, and has zero when it comes to communications and customer service, these are the people you want to deal with. On the other hand, if you have reasonable expectations on shipping and service, FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BUY FROM! I will never, ever buy from this company again!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.