Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Having issues with my order

Reviewed by Scott | December 12, 2014

Well I got royally hosed by GoldMart last time and it took 40 days from check clearing to receive my silver. I then went to a local dealer and it was great. With inventories low, I tried JMBullion. Well my order was 90% missing when received. I jumped through all the hoops, pictures, USPS claim, police report and send the information to their support team.

So far they have been really responsive, but have not shipped the replacements yet. So, they are saying all the right stuff, but my order was cleared to ship on 12/9/2014 and it is 12/12/2014 (Friday) without a shipping tracking #.

My original ship time was as expected, just dealing with stolen goods is a pain in the you know what? I wonder how often stuff is stolen, versus not shipped on purpose. I did see a picture of what was supposed to be my order, but man it would be nice if something went smooth one time.

I will revise my review once I receive my complete order.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Well I got royally hosed by GoldMart last time and it took 40 days from check clearing to receive my silver. I then went to a local dealer and it was great. With inventories low, I tried JMBullion. Well my order was 90% missing when received. I jumped through all the hoops, pictures, USPS claim, police report and send the information to their support team.

So far they have been really responsive, but have not shipped the replacements yet. So, they are saying all the right stuff, but my order was cleared to ship on 12/9/2014 and it is 12/12/2014 (Friday) without a shipping tracking #.

My original ship time was as expected, just dealing with stolen goods is a pain in the you know what? I wonder how often stuff is stolen, versus not shipped on purpose. I did see a picture of what was supposed to be my order, but man it would be nice if something went smooth one time.

I will revise my review once I receive my complete order.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Scott
December 23, 2014
December 22nd I received my final shipment and I have all my silver. I guess they did a wonderful job follow-up on shipping my product after an alleged theft. I did have to pester them to ship it though. Will I buy again, Yes, but I will insist on UPS shipping. The crooks at the US postal service are brutal.
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by JM Bullion
December 23, 2014
Scott: We are glad that the investigation was concluded in a timely manner and that you have received all your products now. We also appreciate your cooperation in processing the claim requirements for our insurance company. We look forward to doing business with you again.

Regards,
Kathy Turner
JMB
2 results - showing 1 - 2