Review Detail

Neutral Experience

Reviewed by Steve Kuhlman | January 06, 2015

This company did eventually ship what I ordered. The wait on a ~200 dollar order of silver and gold was about six weeks. The condition of the metal was excellent. The price was great, but the shipping time was too long. There are better options for those who need faster shipping. This was my first precious metal purchase. If I would have researched better, I would have found the reviews that explained the slow shipping. I at least got what I paid for on a "short sale". I bought it and a few weeks later the price dropped, so NWTM made some extra cash by this deal. Good for them. Now I understand how this business works.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This company did eventually ship what I ordered. The wait on a ~200 dollar order of silver and gold was about six weeks. The condition of the metal was excellent. The price was great, but the shipping time was too long. There are better options for those who need faster shipping. This was my first precious metal purchase. If I would have researched better, I would have found the reviews that explained the slow shipping. I at least got what I paid for on a "short sale". I bought it and a few weeks later the price dropped, so NWTM made some extra cash by this deal. Good for them. Now I understand how this business works.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.