Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Don't Sell to Them

Reviewed by Alan D | January 31, 2015

Shipped off my metal that I have been safeguarding for years. Made it to Oklahoma City two days after I shipped. The shipping date was January 16th it's the 31st of January now. I have strings of email confirmation of receipt and no money in my Bank account. If you know APMEX I am a platinum buyer, by their standard their top level. I couldn't get anyone there to help me. I hope I see my money at some point. I will never purchase again. You pay more through APMEX. And please don't sell to APMEX. You may wait forever before you see your money.

A Platinum Member

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Shipped off my metal that I have been safeguarding for years. Made it to Oklahoma City two days after I shipped. The shipping date was January 16th it's the 31st of January now. I have strings of email confirmation of receipt and no money in my Bank account. If you know APMEX I am a platinum buyer, by their standard their top level. I couldn't get anyone there to help me. I hope I see my money at some point. I will never purchase again. You pay more through APMEX. And please don't sell to APMEX. You may wait forever before you see your money.

A Platinum Member
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.