Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

New Silver Purchaser

Reviewed by Craig H. Barton | March 03, 2015

I recently started investing in silver and after much time reviewing companies on the internet, i have found JM Bullion to be one of the best companies to purchase fine metals from. I have received three orders from them and have been so impressed with the ease of order to the quick turn around in receiving my order. I am more than impressed with the quality of the products that I have received and will continue to order from them in the future and will strongly recommend them to my friends who may want to invest likewise. In today's times it can be hard to tell who you can trust but i strongly recommend JM Bullion to anyone new to investing and wants a sound company to work with. Thank you JM Bullion.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I recently started investing in silver and after much time reviewing companies on the internet, i have found JM Bullion to be one of the best companies to purchase fine metals from. I have received three orders from them and have been so impressed with the ease of order to the quick turn around in receiving my order. I am more than impressed with the quality of the products that I have received and will continue to order from them in the future and will strongly recommend them to my friends who may want to invest likewise. In today's times it can be hard to tell who you can trust but i strongly recommend JM Bullion to anyone new to investing and wants a sound company to work with. Thank you JM Bullion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.