Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Terrible Experience with First Order

Reviewed by Lucas L. | March 11, 2015

My first order with this company. Placed an order 3/3/15. Expected delivery date was 3/6/15. After the expected delivery date was several days passed and no movement on the package (it had not even left CA), I emailed customer service. Received a very lame, generic response about the tracking not updating. Several more days passed with still no movement on the package, I emailed customer service and got no response, I emailed customer service again and got no response, finally they responded to my next email. Terrible customer service and still have not received my order.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
My first order with this company. Placed an order 3/3/15. Expected delivery date was 3/6/15. After the expected delivery date was several days passed and no movement on the package (it had not even left CA), I emailed customer service. Received a very lame, generic response about the tracking not updating. Several more days passed with still no movement on the package, I emailed customer service and got no response, I emailed customer service again and got no response, finally they responded to my next email. Terrible customer service and still have not received my order.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Lucas L
March 15, 2015
So in the end, I did finally receive the order and I did receive an adequate response from customer service. The order was very well packaged and everything was in good condition. Still not sure if I would order from this company again.
Written by Bill
July 14, 2015
Sounds exactly like my ongoing experience. I haven't even gotten the generic email yet. The hold music is nice though...
Written by Bill
July 21, 2015
I got my package too, after a 58 minute hold music wait to never speak to a human, and a flurry of emails from the reputation management service..after I hung a "review" up.
Well packed, good value purchase recieved in a reasonable time overall.
Not having a person answer the phone costs these folks alot....
I may order again.
3 results - showing 1 - 3