Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Good prices, free shipping and reliable

Reviewed by Fredrik | March 13, 2015

I have placed 10 orders with JM Bullion in the 12 months, ranging from a few hundred to thousands of $. The prices have been competitive, the shipping has been reasonably fast and the one time I had an issue (had to go to the post office and pay $1.50 to get my shipment due to insufficient postage) I contacted JM Bullion and was offered a $5 off coupon for my next order which was satisfactory.
Knowing that JM Bullion's customer service will address my concerns, should some arise, solidifies them as my dealer of choice.
In addition I really like their weekly sales. It seems that whenever I'm about to buy some silver I find a good deal on the JM Bullion sales section. I also bought a couple of gold coins through their sales for the best prices I was able to find.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have placed 10 orders with JM Bullion in the 12 months, ranging from a few hundred to thousands of $. The prices have been competitive, the shipping has been reasonably fast and the one time I had an issue (had to go to the post office and pay $1.50 to get my shipment due to insufficient postage) I contacted JM Bullion and was offered a $5 off coupon for my next order which was satisfactory.
Knowing that JM Bullion's customer service will address my concerns, should some arise, solidifies them as my dealer of choice.
In addition I really like their weekly sales. It seems that whenever I'm about to buy some silver I find a good deal on the JM Bullion sales section. I also bought a couple of gold coins through their sales for the best prices I was able to find.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.