Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

I'm a New Convert

Reviewed by Joshua T | March 31, 2015

I used to only shop online using APMEX due to their reputation (despite their higher costs). After watching a few unboxing videos on YouTube, I decided to give JM Bullion a shot since they seemed to be well known among the stacking community. I have had nothing but positive experiences so far. They seem to have the best prices online (overall) for small bullion purchases, and their weekly deal is usually too good to pass up. I have now ordered from JM Bullion multiple times and have had no issues.

My only gripe: after multiple orders paying by check, I still do not have "e-check" privileges, which some other buyers seem to have. I contacted their customer service (which has been fantastic), but they couldn't tell me exactly how to become eligible other than to keep paying by check. Not a huge deal, but it is a nuisance considering I rarely use checks (or stamps) anymore,

Overall, I highly recommend JM Bullion for their gold/silver needs. Packing is discrete, shipping times are fast, prices are fantastic, customer service has been great. I just hope I get e-check capabilities before I run out of checks!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I used to only shop online using APMEX due to their reputation (despite their higher costs). After watching a few unboxing videos on YouTube, I decided to give JM Bullion a shot since they seemed to be well known among the stacking community. I have had nothing but positive experiences so far. They seem to have the best prices online (overall) for small bullion purchases, and their weekly deal is usually too good to pass up. I have now ordered from JM Bullion multiple times and have had no issues.

My only gripe: after multiple orders paying by check, I still do not have "e-check" privileges, which some other buyers seem to have. I contacted their customer service (which has been fantastic), but they couldn't tell me exactly how to become eligible other than to keep paying by check. Not a huge deal, but it is a nuisance considering I rarely use checks (or stamps) anymore,

Overall, I highly recommend JM Bullion for their gold/silver needs. Packing is discrete, shipping times are fast, prices are fantastic, customer service has been great. I just hope I get e-check capabilities before I run out of checks!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Joshua T
April 03, 2015
I now see the E-check feature. Thanks for allowing me that option! You guys truly are the best!
1 results - showing 1 - 1