Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Perfect! Every order

Reviewed by Frazier Charles | April 29, 2015

WOW! I read some of these reviews and find it hard to believe some of the low ratings because I have been ordering small amounts from Provident for approximatly three years and every order has been perfect every time, always receive exactly what I order, shipping has always been very reasonable and fast, I messed up one of my orders once and called customer service and they handled it fast and accurate. I order from several different coin dealers and none of them compare to Provident. I don't know what else to say except I am one happy customer and will continue to order from Provident in the future.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
WOW! I read some of these reviews and find it hard to believe some of the low ratings because I have been ordering small amounts from Provident for approximatly three years and every order has been perfect every time, always receive exactly what I order, shipping has always been very reasonable and fast, I messed up one of my orders once and called customer service and they handled it fast and accurate. I order from several different coin dealers and none of them compare to Provident. I don't know what else to say except I am one happy customer and will continue to order from Provident in the future.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.