Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

couldn't be happier

Reviewed by Phyllis | May 28, 2015

I've been ordering from JM Bullion for a year now and plan to continue. I always choose the paper check discount even though the time for the check to clear is longer than using credit. I've also recently been approved for the e-check option, so this isn't even an issue any longer. The deciding feature for me was the free shipping for all orders and also the low ($100.00) minimum purchase requirement. This is the perfect amount for those of us who don't have large amounts of cash to invest at one time. The smaller amount provides the opportunity to watch the market and buy when the price is advantageous.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've been ordering from JM Bullion for a year now and plan to continue. I always choose the paper check discount even though the time for the check to clear is longer than using credit. I've also recently been approved for the e-check option, so this isn't even an issue any longer. The deciding feature for me was the free shipping for all orders and also the low ($100.00) minimum purchase requirement. This is the perfect amount for those of us who don't have large amounts of cash to invest at one time. The smaller amount provides the opportunity to watch the market and buy when the price is advantageous.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.