Review Detail

Unbelievably Poor

Reviewed by TC | June 18, 2015

I placed 3 orders with these crooks before I figured it out. It was inconceivable to me that anyone could stay in business with such poor business practices. I did receive 2 orders. The first was on time. The second was late. The order I am waiting on was placed Feb 27, 2015. Today is June 17, 2015...do the math. Here is my email that I just sent to them:
If you don't ship my order by the 22nd then send my money back. This is the most disgusting bullion purchase I have ever made. The notion of unprecedented demand is a farce. If you were actually manufacturing and shipping product it would show up on the internet somewhere for sale. No one is stockpiling your product. It simply does not happen. This constant baloney about high demand insults my intelligence. You probably just work there but being told to perpetuate what you know to be a lie is unforgiveable. I would like to know how you all feel about constantly lying to your customer. If you all actually believe this then you are pretty naïve.

Based on the order liquidation policy I should receive the higher of what I paid or spot. Consider this my last request for the product. I expect the product or a check around the 22nd allowing for deliver time. This is totally unbelievable.

Just say no the NWTM!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I placed 3 orders with these crooks before I figured it out. It was inconceivable to me that anyone could stay in business with such poor business practices. I did receive 2 orders. The first was on time. The second was late. The order I am waiting on was placed Feb 27, 2015. Today is June 17, 2015...do the math. Here is my email that I just sent to them:
If you don't ship my order by the 22nd then send my money back. This is the most disgusting bullion purchase I have ever made. The notion of unprecedented demand is a farce. If you were actually manufacturing and shipping product it would show up on the internet somewhere for sale. No one is stockpiling your product. It simply does not happen. This constant baloney about high demand insults my intelligence. You probably just work there but being told to perpetuate what you know to be a lie is unforgiveable. I would like to know how you all feel about constantly lying to your customer. If you all actually believe this then you are pretty naïve.

Based on the order liquidation policy I should receive the higher of what I paid or spot. Consider this my last request for the product. I expect the product or a check around the 22nd allowing for deliver time. This is totally unbelievable.

Just say no the NWTM!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by KMC
June 25, 2015
Here u go folks. Specifically in regards to refunds paragraph f. They are following everything to the letter except refunds. So, call
The Attorney General's office and let's get this going again. Each violation is up to $25k.

http://www.atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/attorney-general-settles-case-northwest-territorial-mint
1 results - showing 1 - 1