Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JM Bullion is the only dealer I need

Reviewed by Gregory | July 14, 2015

JM Bullion has quickly replaced my previous precious metal dealer. Their pricing is comparable to other dealers, and it is a pleasure to not be concerned about shipping or insurance as JM Bullion includes it for free.
The interactions I have had with their customer service have always been pleasant, and my questions were answered. They did get backed up a bit for a few days when they moved in early July, but they made it clear it would be happening before hand. I was also one of the people who got delayed, but it was my choice ... and those silver koala's and elephants are worth 3 days of delayed gratification!
A final note is that my son is now purchasing his precious metals through JM Bullion as well. I wouldn't have recommended them to him if they were anything less than great,

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
JM Bullion has quickly replaced my previous precious metal dealer. Their pricing is comparable to other dealers, and it is a pleasure to not be concerned about shipping or insurance as JM Bullion includes it for free.
The interactions I have had with their customer service have always been pleasant, and my questions were answered. They did get backed up a bit for a few days when they moved in early July, but they made it clear it would be happening before hand. I was also one of the people who got delayed, but it was my choice ... and those silver koala's and elephants are worth 3 days of delayed gratification!
A final note is that my son is now purchasing his precious metals through JM Bullion as well. I wouldn't have recommended them to him if they were anything less than great,
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.