Review Detail

GoldSilver
Gold Dealers

SELLING WITHOUT STOCK

Reviewed by Miguel A. Rabago | July 19, 2015

Completely unacceptable.

I have no idea how they operate, but I paid for my order this week and AFTER I paid they tell me the order will take 2 to 3 weeks to be shipped.

I feel they are using my money to speculate instead of to sell me their stock. I said this because they keep offering stock they do not have and with prices going down, they are obviously trying to buy at a lower price from their supplier.

I will NEVER buy from them, I am sure they will eventually ship, but when you trust them with your savings in a time of economic tribulation what you need is CERTAINTY, HONESTY and INTEGRITY.

Other suppliers pause their operations until they get their stock back, or they advise you up-front of delays in shipping. But these guys will make you believe you are buying their stock, for all you know they are gambling with your money for 2 or 3 weeks.

DO NOT USE THEM.

Texmetals.com have a 1-3 day policy and they say it upfront: WE DO NOT SELL WHAT WE DO NOT HAVE.
Now that is the girt and honesty you want from a dealer you trust your life savings to.

I have not received a tracking number 3 days after purchasing and won't receive a tracking number (let alone my package) in 2 or 3 weeks.

I am writing this before the waiting line is up, but my review is about their dishonesty about stock.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Completely unacceptable.

I have no idea how they operate, but I paid for my order this week and AFTER I paid they tell me the order will take 2 to 3 weeks to be shipped.

I feel they are using my money to speculate instead of to sell me their stock. I said this because they keep offering stock they do not have and with prices going down, they are obviously trying to buy at a lower price from their supplier.

I will NEVER buy from them, I am sure they will eventually ship, but when you trust them with your savings in a time of economic tribulation what you need is CERTAINTY, HONESTY and INTEGRITY.

Other suppliers pause their operations until they get their stock back, or they advise you up-front of delays in shipping. But these guys will make you believe you are buying their stock, for all you know they are gambling with your money for 2 or 3 weeks.

DO NOT USE THEM.

Texmetals.com have a 1-3 day policy and they say it upfront: WE DO NOT SELL WHAT WE DO NOT HAVE.
Now that is the girt and honesty you want from a dealer you trust your life savings to.

I have not received a tracking number 3 days after purchasing and won't receive a tracking number (let alone my package) in 2 or 3 weeks.

I am writing this before the waiting line is up, but my review is about their dishonesty about stock.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.