Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JMB - A Real Winner

Reviewed by Scott D'Errico | July 22, 2015

I've been ordering from JMB since February 2015. I've ordered everything from 10oz silver bars, to Canadian Maple Leafs to Britisg Gold Sovereigns. Each and every order has gone smoothly and the product received has has been delivered in a timely manner, packed securely an fat a great price. If you're on a budget then JMB's weekly sale items are a great way to stock up at as low as $.79/oz over spot.

My most recent order included Silver Canadian Bisons (a JMB exclusive in the U.S., .9999 fine), 2oz Ultra High Relief Privateer Rounds (one of the nicest private mint rounds I've seen. These things have spectacular detail) and Monarch 50 gram hand poured silver bars (a gorgeous little bar with a great classic look and feel).

All in all JMB's website, ordering process and service has been nothing but top notch. Top it off with free shipping on all orders and some of the best prices going and you've got a real winner.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've been ordering from JMB since February 2015. I've ordered everything from 10oz silver bars, to Canadian Maple Leafs to Britisg Gold Sovereigns. Each and every order has gone smoothly and the product received has has been delivered in a timely manner, packed securely an fat a great price. If you're on a budget then JMB's weekly sale items are a great way to stock up at as low as $.79/oz over spot.

My most recent order included Silver Canadian Bisons (a JMB exclusive in the U.S., .9999 fine), 2oz Ultra High Relief Privateer Rounds (one of the nicest private mint rounds I've seen. These things have spectacular detail) and Monarch 50 gram hand poured silver bars (a gorgeous little bar with a great classic look and feel).

All in all JMB's website, ordering process and service has been nothing but top notch. Top it off with free shipping on all orders and some of the best prices going and you've got a real winner.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.