Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

FYI-Price not according to spot price

Reviewed by Gina | August 05, 2015

Yesterday, August 4ht of 2015, spot price went down again, and the silver ask price on the website was $14.57 at around 12:10pm PST . The Geiger silver bar 10 ounce was priced $167.40 when buying less than 10 bars. Today, the silver ask price on the website is $14.65, and the same Geiger 10 oz. is priced $166.60 when buying less than 10 as of 2:13pm PST on August 5th. What I am saying is do not depend on the spot price fluctuation when buying as not all but some of you buyers would do as I did. Low spot price at the time does not necessarily mean paying less.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Yesterday, August 4ht of 2015, spot price went down again, and the silver ask price on the website was $14.57 at around 12:10pm PST . The Geiger silver bar 10 ounce was priced $167.40 when buying less than 10 bars. Today, the silver ask price on the website is $14.65, and the same Geiger 10 oz. is priced $166.60 when buying less than 10 as of 2:13pm PST on August 5th. What I am saying is do not depend on the spot price fluctuation when buying as not all but some of you buyers would do as I did. Low spot price at the time does not necessarily mean paying less.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.