Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

An A1 Solid Trustworthy Seller

Reviewed by Marjorie Wass | September 25, 2015

I am very happy with APMEX. They never fail to please, offering competitive prices and quick shipment (that is unless I order and pay with a check and I totally get the wait time for funds clearing and have done that way to get best price). I have to say I have purchased from other sellers (rarely) and constantly compare for best price but APMEX very often is the leader of the pack and I love buying from them. Never, never disappointed with any item I purchase both in quality, care in packaging, delivery. They stand out as one of the best of the best. A company that I completely love and trust. I have had no need to contact customer service however if I got less than expected from a CS Rep... Supervisors are always available. I know things would be handled fairly, because I expect it.
If they were a “Heavy Metal Band” instead of a precious metal company, I would have to choose MetallicA - because they “Rock!
P.S. I am a over 65, so I had to look that one up! Thanks APMEX for making me feel like a valued customer,

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I am very happy with APMEX. They never fail to please, offering competitive prices and quick shipment (that is unless I order and pay with a check and I totally get the wait time for funds clearing and have done that way to get best price). I have to say I have purchased from other sellers (rarely) and constantly compare for best price but APMEX very often is the leader of the pack and I love buying from them. Never, never disappointed with any item I purchase both in quality, care in packaging, delivery. They stand out as one of the best of the best. A company that I completely love and trust. I have had no need to contact customer service however if I got less than expected from a CS Rep... Supervisors are always available. I know things would be handled fairly, because I expect it.
If they were a “Heavy Metal Band” instead of a precious metal company, I would have to choose MetallicA - because they “Rock!
P.S. I am a over 65, so I had to look that one up! Thanks APMEX for making me feel like a valued customer,
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.