Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Best of the rest

Reviewed by Guest | September 29, 2015

JM Bullion from start to finish, have been outstanding. Great staff, Great PM. I will never stop doing business with them. I am a new customer, however, I am very happy to be able to say that every single one of my orders have been incredible. Such beautiful bars and coins and more. I love shopping their website. I go to it everyday, I have a lot of fun doing so. JM Bullion is the flagship of all comparable companies. They should strive to achieve what JM Bullion has accomplished. Thanks a million JM Bullion. Your friend, Erik Walker..... Shawnee, Kansas.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
JM Bullion from start to finish, have been outstanding. Great staff, Great PM. I will never stop doing business with them. I am a new customer, however, I am very happy to be able to say that every single one of my orders have been incredible. Such beautiful bars and coins and more. I love shopping their website. I go to it everyday, I have a lot of fun doing so. JM Bullion is the flagship of all comparable companies. They should strive to achieve what JM Bullion has accomplished. Thanks a million JM Bullion. Your friend, Erik Walker..... Shawnee, Kansas.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.