Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Supporting the troops

Reviewed by tjhauck | October 10, 2015

I'm currently overseas with the U.S. Army. I started buying and saving bullion in the States before I was ordered overseas. Another dealer refused to ship to me partly because I was a "small" account. Well, they have lost a lot of business. JM Bullion accepted my online order quickly and shipped it via USPS in a plain little container that gave no clue as to the content. The USPS tracking system work great - I received an e-mail when it arrived at my location. Overall great service and best of all no shipping costs on orders over $100. JM Bullion helps support the troops.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I'm currently overseas with the U.S. Army. I started buying and saving bullion in the States before I was ordered overseas. Another dealer refused to ship to me partly because I was a "small" account. Well, they have lost a lot of business. JM Bullion accepted my online order quickly and shipped it via USPS in a plain little container that gave no clue as to the content. The USPS tracking system work great - I received an e-mail when it arrived at my location. Overall great service and best of all no shipping costs on orders over $100. JM Bullion helps support the troops.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.