Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Service Sucks - Do Not Do Business With Them

Reviewed by Joe Daurizio | November 13, 2015

This is the first time I ordered from JM Bullion and I will never do business with them again.

I placed a small order on Oct 31 and mailed in a check same day. On 11/8 I received an E-mail from them saying my order would be shipped that day. The info on their website said my order was shipped on 11/9. However this was not confirmed by USPS tracking data.

I called JM Bullion on 11/13 to ask status. They said my order was not shipped yet but would be shipped soon. They did not explain the reason for the delay and did not offer to ship overnight at no cost to me as they should

Golden Eagle Coins in Maryland is far superior to JM Bullion.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This is the first time I ordered from JM Bullion and I will never do business with them again.

I placed a small order on Oct 31 and mailed in a check same day. On 11/8 I received an E-mail from them saying my order would be shipped that day. The info on their website said my order was shipped on 11/9. However this was not confirmed by USPS tracking data.

I called JM Bullion on 11/13 to ask status. They said my order was not shipped yet but would be shipped soon. They did not explain the reason for the delay and did not offer to ship overnight at no cost to me as they should

Golden Eagle Coins in Maryland is far superior to JM Bullion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.