Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great service!

Reviewed by mike | January 09, 2016

With all things being equal with precious metals what separates JM Bullion from the pack is price, products, free shipping and service.

I was skeptical buying silver "on-line" as anyone should be. I made my first purchase after checking them out with the BBB, I work too hard for my hard earned cash to be scammed.
Then I made a little bit larger purchase still "testing the waters" but with more confidence and was impressed by how well the transaction went.
With the difference payment methods your able to develop a level of safety and trust that is so important with internet sales.

Finally I mailed a paper check for the best price-point on my larger bullion purchase. Shipping was slowed while my check cleared but I expected that and I was very pleased with the robust packaging and the discreet labeling.
Thanks for the fast, secure transactions,........many more to come! Mike

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
With all things being equal with precious metals what separates JM Bullion from the pack is price, products, free shipping and service.

I was skeptical buying silver "on-line" as anyone should be. I made my first purchase after checking them out with the BBB, I work too hard for my hard earned cash to be scammed.
Then I made a little bit larger purchase still "testing the waters" but with more confidence and was impressed by how well the transaction went.
With the difference payment methods your able to develop a level of safety and trust that is so important with internet sales.

Finally I mailed a paper check for the best price-point on my larger bullion purchase. Shipping was slowed while my check cleared but I expected that and I was very pleased with the robust packaging and the discreet labeling.
Thanks for the fast, secure transactions,........many more to come! Mike
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.