Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

Reliable, Helpful and Great Service

Reviewed by Guest | January 15, 2016

Outstanding dealer! I ordered through Sprott for the first time three years ago and they fielded my questions with confidence and assurance. When I received my order I was very happy with the speed and accuracy with the order. Since that was the first time ordering with Sprott, I had a made a special request with my order which they executed to the T.

Just got off the phone with Brandon Green of Sprott helping me with International storage. He was very friendly, helpful and genuine. I'm reasy to order again.

I whole heartedly recommend Sprott Money as a dealer

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Outstanding dealer! I ordered through Sprott for the first time three years ago and they fielded my questions with confidence and assurance. When I received my order I was very happy with the speed and accuracy with the order. Since that was the first time ordering with Sprott, I had a made a special request with my order which they executed to the T.

Just got off the phone with Brandon Green of Sprott helping me with International storage. He was very friendly, helpful and genuine. I'm reasy to order again.

I whole heartedly recommend Sprott Money as a dealer
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.