Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JM Bullion: Best Bullion Dealer!!

Reviewed by Daniel | January 19, 2016

Hello,
For those of you out there who have not done business with JM Bullion, may i say that you REALLY need to get with a winner!! I have made several transactions with JM Bullion over the past year, and i have to say their service and prices cannot be beat!! Not once have i EVER been disappointed with their prices, products, packaging, shipping, or customer service. JM Bullion will always be my #1 go to source for all my precious metal needs. In my opinion and past experiences JM Bullion is 2nd to none!! Period. End of story. Give JM Bullion a try, you won't be sorry. Keep up the good work JM!! I'll be placing another order very soon!! Thanks for everything. Very satisfied customer.......Daniel from PA. :o)

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Hello,
For those of you out there who have not done business with JM Bullion, may i say that you REALLY need to get with a winner!! I have made several transactions with JM Bullion over the past year, and i have to say their service and prices cannot be beat!! Not once have i EVER been disappointed with their prices, products, packaging, shipping, or customer service. JM Bullion will always be my #1 go to source for all my precious metal needs. In my opinion and past experiences JM Bullion is 2nd to none!! Period. End of story. Give JM Bullion a try, you won't be sorry. Keep up the good work JM!! I'll be placing another order very soon!! Thanks for everything. Very satisfied customer.......Daniel from PA. :o)
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.