Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Where is the six stars button on this thing?

Reviewed by Michael Bennett | February 05, 2016

I have dealt with JM Bullion on a great number of occasions. I am always treated courteously, professionally and fast whenever I need to do online chat with them. The products I have ordered through them are always top notch. I quit buying silver on ebay because of the hassle free superior service I get from JM Bullion. I ordered 3 -2016 Somalian Elephant Coins that arrived in beautiful condition. I also bought 3 Mexican libertads that were just as pretty. JM Bullion was very quick as usual to get my order shipped. I got my order in a record 2 days. No other on line precious metals dealer does it better. I have gotten orders AT MY HOUSE in less time than Provident Metals took to ship my order. When Provident Metals says it may take up to FIVE DAYS to ship your order, they are not kidding. JM Bullion has NEVER taken more than 24 hours to ship my order. Even though I am a small potatoes customer, JM Bullion treats me like I bought $10,000 in bullion.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have dealt with JM Bullion on a great number of occasions. I am always treated courteously, professionally and fast whenever I need to do online chat with them. The products I have ordered through them are always top notch. I quit buying silver on ebay because of the hassle free superior service I get from JM Bullion. I ordered 3 -2016 Somalian Elephant Coins that arrived in beautiful condition. I also bought 3 Mexican libertads that were just as pretty. JM Bullion was very quick as usual to get my order shipped. I got my order in a record 2 days. No other on line precious metals dealer does it better. I have gotten orders AT MY HOUSE in less time than Provident Metals took to ship my order. When Provident Metals says it may take up to FIVE DAYS to ship your order, they are not kidding. JM Bullion has NEVER taken more than 24 hours to ship my order. Even though I am a small potatoes customer, JM Bullion treats me like I bought $10,000 in bullion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.