Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Really Great Service

Reviewed by Rich Parker | March 02, 2016

My wife and I called John Fisher PM after reading his website and investigating his company online and through BBB.
We then called him, and greatly enjoyed his advise, and ultimate investment plan involving metals.
We could not be more pleased.
Before doing business with John, my wife and I first called an 800 number for a heavily advertised gold investment company. We were absolutely hounded day and night by brokers who acted more like rabid African dogs than trustworthy business partners!
I refused to invest through them for their tactics and the sense of being "pushed" by commission-hungry louts.
My wife and I are blessed to have chosen wisely in dealing with John Fisher's firm, and will continue to deal with him exclusively for many more years.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
My wife and I called John Fisher PM after reading his website and investigating his company online and through BBB.
We then called him, and greatly enjoyed his advise, and ultimate investment plan involving metals.
We could not be more pleased.
Before doing business with John, my wife and I first called an 800 number for a heavily advertised gold investment company. We were absolutely hounded day and night by brokers who acted more like rabid African dogs than trustworthy business partners!
I refused to invest through them for their tactics and the sense of being "pushed" by commission-hungry louts.
My wife and I are blessed to have chosen wisely in dealing with John Fisher's firm, and will continue to deal with him exclusively for many more years.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.