Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Never again...

Reviewed by Shawn | June 01, 2016

I recently attempted to make a purchase of a 2016 1 oz American Gold Buffalo Coin (BU) from JM Bullion. I had made several other purchases in the past and had been satisfied with their service. However, after several days, and after the price of gold had increased significantly, I received an e-mail stating, "The risk prevention measures we use to verify credit/debit card payments indicate higher-than-average risks on your order. We employ these risk prevention measures for the protection of all our customers. Your order has been cancelled and we have voided your purchase. If any funds were charged to your credit/debit card, they should be refunded within 48 hours. We suggest using a paper check or bank wire if you would like to place another order. Once you have placed a successful order via paper check or bank wire, you will then be able to charge purchases to a credit/debit card.". I thought there must be some simple explanation and that JM Bulllion would be able to resolve this quickly since my other purchases in the past had been with this same form of payment. However, this was to no avail. The rep I communicated with back-and-forth would not provide an explanation, only to state, "It was for my protection." For their protection, I'm no longer going to do business with them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I recently attempted to make a purchase of a 2016 1 oz American Gold Buffalo Coin (BU) from JM Bullion. I had made several other purchases in the past and had been satisfied with their service. However, after several days, and after the price of gold had increased significantly, I received an e-mail stating, "The risk prevention measures we use to verify credit/debit card payments indicate higher-than-average risks on your order. We employ these risk prevention measures for the protection of all our customers. Your order has been cancelled and we have voided your purchase. If any funds were charged to your credit/debit card, they should be refunded within 48 hours. We suggest using a paper check or bank wire if you would like to place another order. Once you have placed a successful order via paper check or bank wire, you will then be able to charge purchases to a credit/debit card.". I thought there must be some simple explanation and that JM Bulllion would be able to resolve this quickly since my other purchases in the past had been with this same form of payment. However, this was to no avail. The rep I communicated with back-and-forth would not provide an explanation, only to state, "It was for my protection." For their protection, I'm no longer going to do business with them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.