Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

SIMPLY THE BEST!

Reviewed by Rick Mussey | June 29, 2016

I have been purchasing gold & silver bullion for the past three years. I buy gold & silver bars (1 oz., 10 oz., 500 gram and 1,000 gram sizes), I also buy gold & silver American Eagles, Canadian Maple Leafs and Australian Kangaroos, usually in tubes. When doing my due diligence, I found two dealers that I wanted to purchase from: APMEX and JM bullion. Although they have both been excellent, I find that JM Bullion always has better pricing. Their delivery is very prompt - usually two or three days. There are ZERO shipping costs, and every delivery comes in a discreet, secure box. As I have ordered well over twenty-five times, I can say with total honestly that JM Bullion has always met (and exceeded) my expectations! If you are O.C.D. like myself and want only the best bullion available, please do yourself a big favor and make your next purchase from JM Bullion. I especially prefer the top mints (PAMP, RCM, Perth Mint, Credit Suisse, Sunshine and Scottsdale Mint, among others.) JM Bullion has never disappointed me - NEVER.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have been purchasing gold & silver bullion for the past three years. I buy gold & silver bars (1 oz., 10 oz., 500 gram and 1,000 gram sizes), I also buy gold & silver American Eagles, Canadian Maple Leafs and Australian Kangaroos, usually in tubes. When doing my due diligence, I found two dealers that I wanted to purchase from: APMEX and JM bullion. Although they have both been excellent, I find that JM Bullion always has better pricing. Their delivery is very prompt - usually two or three days. There are ZERO shipping costs, and every delivery comes in a discreet, secure box. As I have ordered well over twenty-five times, I can say with total honestly that JM Bullion has always met (and exceeded) my expectations! If you are O.C.D. like myself and want only the best bullion available, please do yourself a big favor and make your next purchase from JM Bullion. I especially prefer the top mints (PAMP, RCM, Perth Mint, Credit Suisse, Sunshine and Scottsdale Mint, among others.) JM Bullion has never disappointed me - NEVER.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.