Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

EXPECTATIONS EXCEEDED

Reviewed by Mike C | July 31, 2016

I was just surfing reviews and saw the most recent negative one. Alas, even on eBay (or in life...) you'll never make everyone completely happy. 100% approval should always be sought.....but is not realistic. When I retired in 2014, I bought a tube of Silver Eagles locally and got hosed by not knowing what 'over spot' should be. From the very first order at JMB, I was HIGHLY IMPRESSED with the Customer Service and speedy shipping. I made some "rookie" orders under $1,000 and elected to HAVE the Signature Required, very clearly stated...... Bigger orders later (over $10K) are automatic and I would be WAITING to ambush (read: offer a bottle of cold water) the Mailman or UPS guy. All in all, Great Prices, FAST SHIPPING and Tracking, even polite Customer Service reps make me a repeat customer of three years and 5+ orders!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I was just surfing reviews and saw the most recent negative one. Alas, even on eBay (or in life...) you'll never make everyone completely happy. 100% approval should always be sought.....but is not realistic. When I retired in 2014, I bought a tube of Silver Eagles locally and got hosed by not knowing what 'over spot' should be. From the very first order at JMB, I was HIGHLY IMPRESSED with the Customer Service and speedy shipping. I made some "rookie" orders under $1,000 and elected to HAVE the Signature Required, very clearly stated...... Bigger orders later (over $10K) are automatic and I would be WAITING to ambush (read: offer a bottle of cold water) the Mailman or UPS guy. All in all, Great Prices, FAST SHIPPING and Tracking, even polite Customer Service reps make me a repeat customer of three years and 5+ orders!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.