Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Randy H

Reviewed by Randy Hall | August 03, 2016

I use three different online dealerships. JM Bullion promptly ships and delivers goods well packaged and exactly as expected. The online shopping and order processing are top notch. I am always looking to save a few pennies, and JM Bullion often sells an item that shaves a bit from the competitors prices. Mostly I deal in silver, but the large selection and availability of unique items looks to follow suite with other precious metals. JM Bullion is a top choice for me and you can order with confidence.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I use three different online dealerships. JM Bullion promptly ships and delivers goods well packaged and exactly as expected. The online shopping and order processing are top notch. I am always looking to save a few pennies, and JM Bullion often sells an item that shaves a bit from the competitors prices. Mostly I deal in silver, but the large selection and availability of unique items looks to follow suite with other precious metals. JM Bullion is a top choice for me and you can order with confidence.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.