Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Never Purchasing From This Company AGAIN !

Reviewed by Craig | August 27, 2016

I have made several purchases from this company in the past and overall I have not had any major problems (other than slow shipping time). This most recent order, however, was a nightmare from hell! After taking a very long time to process my cashiers check, the order was finally shipped on the speedy UPS "2nd Day Air" which was touted as "Free". After 3 delivery attempts by UPS (because I am NOT at home during the afternoons when UPS finally gets around to attempting delivery, my metals order was shipped back to JM Bullion DESPITE UPS telling me it would be held at their distribution center. What irritates me MOST about this is that I e-mailed JM Bullion the first day after UPS attempted delivery and asked them to lift the "delivery restriction" so that I could have the package held at a UPS authorized access point (aka UPS Store). Customer service never followed through and didn't change anything. As a result, I now have to wait for the order to be received by JM Bullion, repackaged and re-shipped via USPS. NEVER AGAIN. I will never order from this company again, EVER !

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have made several purchases from this company in the past and overall I have not had any major problems (other than slow shipping time). This most recent order, however, was a nightmare from hell! After taking a very long time to process my cashiers check, the order was finally shipped on the speedy UPS "2nd Day Air" which was touted as "Free". After 3 delivery attempts by UPS (because I am NOT at home during the afternoons when UPS finally gets around to attempting delivery, my metals order was shipped back to JM Bullion DESPITE UPS telling me it would be held at their distribution center. What irritates me MOST about this is that I e-mailed JM Bullion the first day after UPS attempted delivery and asked them to lift the "delivery restriction" so that I could have the package held at a UPS authorized access point (aka UPS Store). Customer service never followed through and didn't change anything. As a result, I now have to wait for the order to be received by JM Bullion, repackaged and re-shipped via USPS. NEVER AGAIN. I will never order from this company again, EVER !
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.