worst experience ever not recommended

Reviewed by jean strauss | November 10, 2016

i have bought thousands of dollars of coins
tried to buy more it was the worst customer service i have ever recieved
so much for customer loyalty

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
i have bought thousands of dollars of coins
tried to buy more it was the worst customer service i have ever recieved
so much for customer loyalty
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Alpha
October 03, 2017
This company happens to I have a wide variety of precious metal bullion bars and coins. However, when I placed my order, the item was not shipped until several days later causing a delay in the normal realm of delivery time. So, I decided to call the company and talk to a man that, through his voice, I could tell had a rather short fuse. More than likely because he has probably had to answer these questions many times prior to my call. I asked him why my package had not been delivered yet and, he informed me that I had not received it because it had not yet shipped and, that the time delay was due to their shipping process. When I received my items, I did not receive the quality of item that was pictured on the website. The picture shows a Flawless example of the item. I ended up receiving my items with fingerprints all over them. I give them three of five stars. They had lost a star with me due to the rather uncomfortable feeling I received from the man on the phone and the other Star as a result of fingerprints on my items.
Written by tom
December 07, 2017
This company will suck you in with purchases of $100 to $500 dollars. When you feel comfortable and buy coins of upwards of $100 to $2000 like I did- they will rip you off. The prices of Gainesville coins is not competitive with other coin sellers so there is no reason to buy from them...unless you want to be ripped-off.
Written by KEN S
January 13, 2018
Gainesville Coins is a classic "Bait & Switch" con. I bought a gold bar from them and I was sent a "similar bar". I complained and they assured me they would make it up when the bar I originally wanted and paid became available. It did and they said to send the bar to them and they would exchange it. They would not pay S&H and they would not pro-rate the cost of the bar. So they expected me to pay THEM $80+ more for the bar I bought earlier due to the increase in gold spot. There are many many coin dealers out there- DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF BY GAINESVILLE.
3 results - showing 1 - 3