Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

SUPER!

Reviewed by Joe O | January 15, 2017

Super sales, specials, speed, shipping, service, and satisfaction are the reason for the title. JMB has provided all of this in my years of dealing with them, with small and larger orders, I have been super satisfied with every one of them. If ever there was a problem, it was quickly resolved, no matter the origin, they were very interactive in the only one I can recall out of dozens of orders. That brings me to another thing I like, my last 2 orders were paid with BTC, on par with the dollar, and my order was at my door in 3 days from the last click of the mouse> JMB is constantly evolving and upgrading their service, and on the rare occasion I speak to anyone, It's relaxed, friendly, never rushed, or impatient. If they aren't #1 in any category, they are near, and that's good enough for my business dealings with them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Super sales, specials, speed, shipping, service, and satisfaction are the reason for the title. JMB has provided all of this in my years of dealing with them, with small and larger orders, I have been super satisfied with every one of them. If ever there was a problem, it was quickly resolved, no matter the origin, they were very interactive in the only one I can recall out of dozens of orders. That brings me to another thing I like, my last 2 orders were paid with BTC, on par with the dollar, and my order was at my door in 3 days from the last click of the mouse> JMB is constantly evolving and upgrading their service, and on the rare occasion I speak to anyone, It's relaxed, friendly, never rushed, or impatient. If they aren't #1 in any category, they are near, and that's good enough for my business dealings with them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.