Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Not a good suprise!

Reviewed by Rick | March 23, 2017

This order contains 5 Silver Eagle coins. Four of the five coins have obvious spots and even scratches. When I spoke to the customer service rep handling this order, he asked me if I wanted to do an exchange or refund. I asked him an exchange for what, because I didn't want spotted or scratched coins again. I was hoping he could tell me some process that would assure me my exchange would provide acceptable coins. The representatives response to me was "obvious I didn't want an exchange of another spotted coin" if you can't explain to me how you will correct my order so coins like these dont slip through. please refund me for my order. I'd rather pay more so I don't have to wait before I get an order that I have to send back and wait for a refund. Summarily this means you're supposed to get it right the first time or explain how it will be better if given a second chance

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This order contains 5 Silver Eagle coins. Four of the five coins have obvious spots and even scratches. When I spoke to the customer service rep handling this order, he asked me if I wanted to do an exchange or refund. I asked him an exchange for what, because I didn't want spotted or scratched coins again. I was hoping he could tell me some process that would assure me my exchange would provide acceptable coins. The representatives response to me was "obvious I didn't want an exchange of another spotted coin" if you can't explain to me how you will correct my order so coins like these dont slip through. please refund me for my order. I'd rather pay more so I don't have to wait before I get an order that I have to send back and wait for a refund. Summarily this means you're supposed to get it right the first time or explain how it will be better if given a second chance
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by JM Bullion
March 24, 2017
Hello Rick: Thanks for your business and feedback, we really appreciate it. We apologize that you are not satisfied with your older year American Silver Eagles that you purchased. Please see this disclaimer that we have listed for these products:

"Customers: Please note that because these coins are older, they may have blemishes and/or imperfections and are not guaranteed to be in brilliant uncirculated condition"

We see that we have issued you a return label so you can return these coins for a refund.

Regards,
JMB
1 results - showing 1 - 1