Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Good site if you don't live in New York

Reviewed by Goldbug | December 17, 2012

I used APMEX until they added 8.75% sales tax to New York City residents in addition to credit acrd fees and shipping for gold and silver. I still buy platinum and palladium through them though because they have every 1 oz proof American eagle and they don't charge the 8.75% tax on platinum and palladium. Too bad they lost my business for gold and silver though and I have moved on to other sites. I had no complaints against them for delivery though and they've always delievered mint conditioned coins.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I used APMEX until they added 8.75% sales tax to New York City residents in addition to credit acrd fees and shipping for gold and silver. I still buy platinum and palladium through them though because they have every 1 oz proof American eagle and they don't charge the 8.75% tax on platinum and palladium. Too bad they lost my business for gold and silver though and I have moved on to other sites. I had no complaints against them for delivery though and they've always delievered mint conditioned coins.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.