Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

I have been waiting 4 weeks. I am out $$$$. BEWARE

Reviewed by Troy | July 15, 2013

I have tried to post twice now on this site for buyers to beware of Provident. My post does not get posted. Wonder why? I gave order number and everything. I have emailed and called many times. Provident says your order will ship tomorrow. Well tomorrow is long gone and I am still waiting 4 weeks later. Frauds. I was told items were in stock and would ship tomorrow. Don't know my next step. Contact BBB and State of Texas I guess. Do not read bogus positive reviews. They are not by real customers. I am a real customer.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have tried to post twice now on this site for buyers to beware of Provident. My post does not get posted. Wonder why? I gave order number and everything. I have emailed and called many times. Provident says your order will ship tomorrow. Well tomorrow is long gone and I am still waiting 4 weeks later. Frauds. I was told items were in stock and would ship tomorrow. Don't know my next step. Contact BBB and State of Texas I guess. Do not read bogus positive reviews. They are not by real customers. I am a real customer.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.