Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Worst shipping and quality control

Reviewed by Brian | January 18, 2014

Apmex: Never any problems

JM Bullion: slow-to-nonexistent customer service unless you call to place an order-- don't select customer service option as no one picks up, and email response takes a week--but great shipping like Apmex.

Westminster: scratched product, good customer service email response time, good shipping.

PROVIDENT: slowest shipping, scratched product, poor quality control. Whoever makes the Zombucks coins sent them a batch of silver Morgue Anne rounds marked .999 fine copper, which they sent to me. Way to pay attention, Provident. They never responded to my inquiry about it until I posted a bad review, then I got a hostile-toned message from a customer service agent on VM that sounded like he'd chew me out if called back. Haven't tried Gainesville yet but why bother? I'm sticking to Apmex for selection and JMB for low cost and free shipping.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Apmex: Never any problems

JM Bullion: slow-to-nonexistent customer service unless you call to place an order-- don't select customer service option as no one picks up, and email response takes a week--but great shipping like Apmex.

Westminster: scratched product, good customer service email response time, good shipping.

PROVIDENT: slowest shipping, scratched product, poor quality control. Whoever makes the Zombucks coins sent them a batch of silver Morgue Anne rounds marked .999 fine copper, which they sent to me. Way to pay attention, Provident. They never responded to my inquiry about it until I posted a bad review, then I got a hostile-toned message from a customer service agent on VM that sounded like he'd chew me out if called back. Haven't tried Gainesville yet but why bother? I'm sticking to Apmex for selection and JMB for low cost and free shipping.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Dan Harper
August 02, 2014
Are you kidding me???? You're pissed you got the error Zombick coins that are selling for nearly $200/coin on EBay???? Send them to me! Wow your a baby!
1 results - showing 1 - 1