Review Detail

Another victim

Reviewed by John Robison | February 11, 2014

Like one previous reviewer said, I feel stupid. Nothing to add really. I am being victimized by the same bait/delay that everybody else is suffering through who has ordered from these schmucks. I am debating whether to try and wait them out, or take my beating like a man and file for the refund ( which will leave me about $445 less than my original expenditure of over $3000). I should have done the "Due Diligence" before I sent the money. My Bad. It won't happen again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Like one previous reviewer said, I feel stupid. Nothing to add really. I am being victimized by the same bait/delay that everybody else is suffering through who has ordered from these schmucks. I am debating whether to try and wait them out, or take my beating like a man and file for the refund ( which will leave me about $445 less than my original expenditure of over $3000). I should have done the "Due Diligence" before I sent the money. My Bad. It won't happen again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Dennis
February 16, 2014
Wait them out. I think everyone has received product after 4 months. With silver on the upswing there is no reason to take a loss.
My 2 cents
D
Written by Marty Hammersmith
February 18, 2014
Wait them out. Chances are with the rise in silver that they may not ship at all and will refund you on their terms which means you won't pay the $35 fee. Otherwise, if they do ship you're ahead of the game. Sad that we all are so well versed in their fine print isn't it? I have one last order hanging right now. Placed the order #----- November 27th, 2013. Still waiting. They show it won't ship until February 28th. They have eventually shipped my other orders. It's just crazy to work with these terms. Once this last order comes in, I will never use Northwest Territorial Mint again. 14+ weeks to ship bullion silver on all 7 of my orders? Come on. Never again.
2 results - showing 1 - 2