Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Lee B | June 09, 2011

I traded Tulving some gold coins for silver eagles. There was no e-mail or any conformation that they recieved the gold coins. When I called to inquire about shipping the lady in charge of shipping said, I'm busy you will have to wait and hung up. Over the next few weeks I made a couple more calls inquiring when the eagles would be shipped, She did acknowledge recieving the gold coins and verified the quanity of eagles they owed me, but made flimsy excuses as to why they would not ship the eagles.
There was never an apology or 'sorry for the delay' just you will have to wait. I spent many sleepless nights, worrying about how this was going to turn out, but felt a little better when they verified our deal by voice. I never recieved an e-mail or written confirmation until I finally recieved the eagles exactly SIX WEEKS TO THE DAY after sending them the gold coins

Would I do business with Tulving again?
They have the best buy sell spread I've found, but I do not want to go through the gut wrenching experience Iv'e just had. I would have to get a firm commitment from Mr. Tulving about the shipping date.

I traded Tulving some gold coins for silver eagles. There was no e-mail or any conformation that they recieved the gold coins. When I called to inquire about shipping the lady in charge of shipping said, I'm busy you will have to wait and hung up. Over the next few weeks I made a couple more calls inquiring when the eagles would be shipped, She did acknowledge recieving the gold coins and verified the quanity of eagles they owed me, but made flimsy excuses as to why they would not ship the eagles.
There was never an apology or 'sorry for the delay' just you will have to wait. I spent many sleepless nights, worrying about how this was going to turn out, but felt a little better when they verified our deal by voice. I never recieved an e-mail or written confirmation until I finally recieved the eagles exactly SIX WEEKS TO THE DAY after sending them the gold coins

Would I do business with Tulving again?
They have the best buy sell spread I've found, but I do not want to go through the gut wrenching experience Iv'e just had. I would have to get a firm commitment from Mr. Tulving about the shipping date.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.