Review Detail

I'll Buy From This Dealer Again

Reviewed by CL | April 28, 2014

Overall my experience with them went as expected. I decided to go with them for a variety of reasons, they are one of the largest PM dealers around, their premiums above spot are pretty good, and their products are well crafted.

I know that there are a lot of dealers to choose from out there, but you can't go wrong with buying from one of the largest dealers around for all of the reasons mentioned above.

Customer service is helpful when placing my order, and it always arrives in great condition. Since I'm in the area, I'll stop by their place occasionally, and have always been treated well.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Overall my experience with them went as expected. I decided to go with them for a variety of reasons, they are one of the largest PM dealers around, their premiums above spot are pretty good, and their products are well crafted.

I know that there are a lot of dealers to choose from out there, but you can't go wrong with buying from one of the largest dealers around for all of the reasons mentioned above.

Customer service is helpful when placing my order, and it always arrives in great condition. Since I'm in the area, I'll stop by their place occasionally, and have always been treated well.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.