Review Detail

Absolutely Horrible Service- DO NOT BUY YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE

Reviewed by Chelsea | April 28, 2014

For anyone that is writing 5 star reviews, it is very very clear that you are either a member of the NWTM team, or you are too naive to see that you were clearly taken. I placed my order well over 2 months ago, and they said it would be delivered in a few weeks. I think received an email saying there could be a delay in shipment until March 17, 2014. Second email delayed until April 4th. I was very hesitant to place this order in the first place because it said you had to be home, show your license, and sign for the package. Since my credit card is linked to my CHILDHOOD home address (and I've moved out on my own since then), I would not be able to sign for the package. It turns out I was going to contact USPS or UPS, whoever they decided to send it through and tell them I would come pick up the package after work, to save them the trouble of ringing my doorbell and me obviously not being there. In any event, I went to check the status of my shipment and it says DELIVERED. Delivered where? I did not sign for any package, nor did anyone in my house. It seems they left the package of silver on my doorstep and after months of waiting for it- IT IS NOW GONE. Not only have I been in contact with the 'manager' of the web for the past 6 weeks (who takes more than a few weeks to get back to you, unless you really continue calling and nudging them) but now I have nothing to show for it. Just a hefty credit card bill.

I own a business in New York, buying and selling gold and silver bullion, and we would never treat our customers like this. It is truly disgusting the lack of customer service that NWTM has. Not to mention, for all those people who are purchasing gold or silver from them, they are hedging off of YOUR money. If silver goes up, they send you an email telling you to cancel the order. Complete crooks and a truly disgraceful company to deal with. I am now very impatiently waiting to see what they are going to do with the order and hope they will do right by their CUSTOMER.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!!!!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
For anyone that is writing 5 star reviews, it is very very clear that you are either a member of the NWTM team, or you are too naive to see that you were clearly taken. I placed my order well over 2 months ago, and they said it would be delivered in a few weeks. I think received an email saying there could be a delay in shipment until March 17, 2014. Second email delayed until April 4th. I was very hesitant to place this order in the first place because it said you had to be home, show your license, and sign for the package. Since my credit card is linked to my CHILDHOOD home address (and I've moved out on my own since then), I would not be able to sign for the package. It turns out I was going to contact USPS or UPS, whoever they decided to send it through and tell them I would come pick up the package after work, to save them the trouble of ringing my doorbell and me obviously not being there. In any event, I went to check the status of my shipment and it says DELIVERED. Delivered where? I did not sign for any package, nor did anyone in my house. It seems they left the package of silver on my doorstep and after months of waiting for it- IT IS NOW GONE. Not only have I been in contact with the 'manager' of the web for the past 6 weeks (who takes more than a few weeks to get back to you, unless you really continue calling and nudging them) but now I have nothing to show for it. Just a hefty credit card bill.

I own a business in New York, buying and selling gold and silver bullion, and we would never treat our customers like this. It is truly disgusting the lack of customer service that NWTM has. Not to mention, for all those people who are purchasing gold or silver from them, they are hedging off of YOUR money. If silver goes up, they send you an email telling you to cancel the order. Complete crooks and a truly disgraceful company to deal with. I am now very impatiently waiting to see what they are going to do with the order and hope they will do right by their CUSTOMER.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!!!!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.