Review Detail

Worst company I ever dealt with EVER!

Reviewed by Jeff | May 29, 2014

If you want accompany to hold your money interest free for over 4 months. Lie about ship dates then avoid you this is the company for you. I will never deal with these scam artist again. Twice they promised delivery. The dates came and went. Then when you try and ask they put you on hold for hours, don't respond to your email and give an attitude when you get through. Now, hopefully, I'm getting my money back. Although I wouldn't bet on a speedy return. I'll probably have to contact my attorney to straighten this disaster out.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
If you want accompany to hold your money interest free for over 4 months. Lie about ship dates then avoid you this is the company for you. I will never deal with these scam artist again. Twice they promised delivery. The dates came and went. Then when you try and ask they put you on hold for hours, don't respond to your email and give an attitude when you get through. Now, hopefully, I'm getting my money back. Although I wouldn't bet on a speedy return. I'll probably have to contact my attorney to straighten this disaster out.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.