Review Detail

What a relief

Reviewed by Duane | July 26, 2014

I placed my order with them after quite a bit of price research. They had the lowest dealer cost I could find. But after my order was paid for I got a bad feeling and did some more research into their business practices and got a little scared. My bullion was supposed to ship in 60 days or less but on the 60th day I received an email saying "because of higher than normal order volume" my shipment would be delayed another 30 days. This is standard practice for NW Mint I'm finding out. I just got my order on the very last promised day (90 days from order) and everything is exactly as I was promised. If you don't mind waiting a while to get your metals then the almost spot prices are a good deal.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I placed my order with them after quite a bit of price research. They had the lowest dealer cost I could find. But after my order was paid for I got a bad feeling and did some more research into their business practices and got a little scared. My bullion was supposed to ship in 60 days or less but on the 60th day I received an email saying "because of higher than normal order volume" my shipment would be delayed another 30 days. This is standard practice for NW Mint I'm finding out. I just got my order on the very last promised day (90 days from order) and everything is exactly as I was promised. If you don't mind waiting a while to get your metals then the almost spot prices are a good deal.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.