Review Detail

Respect of employees

Reviewed by Ana | December 08, 2014

I actually walked into their store in Washington State. They immediately took me into an office and a very nice lady started to assist me. I had hoped to buy a lot of silver coins that day but the selection they had on hand was very limited. They said it was due to silver prices being so low. I did manage to buy a few ounces though. The biggest issue I had with my experience was when a man (who I can only assume was the boss) came in. He was very polite to me but incredibly rude to the woman who was assisting me. I don't know if he was trying to impress the customer or what but it made me sick. As far as the product I bought, I would definitely go back. As far as seeing an employee berated by her boss...I think I'll pass. It's amazing anyone is working there based on what I saw.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I actually walked into their store in Washington State. They immediately took me into an office and a very nice lady started to assist me. I had hoped to buy a lot of silver coins that day but the selection they had on hand was very limited. They said it was due to silver prices being so low. I did manage to buy a few ounces though. The biggest issue I had with my experience was when a man (who I can only assume was the boss) came in. He was very polite to me but incredibly rude to the woman who was assisting me. I don't know if he was trying to impress the customer or what but it made me sick. As far as the product I bought, I would definitely go back. As far as seeing an employee berated by her boss...I think I'll pass. It's amazing anyone is working there based on what I saw.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by darby
December 11, 2014
I'm almost 100% sure it was the owner. He treats his employees horribly especially the female employees. Take your business elsewhere, I'd also get what you bought tested, just to be safe.
1 results - showing 1 - 1