Review Detail

Avoid NWTMint

Reviewed by Michael Williams | January 09, 2015

It appears that NorthWest Territorial Mint routinely sells products they don't actually have in stock. I purchased some silver on December 1, 2014 and the estimated shipping date is projected as January 23, 2015. If and when I ever get my shipment from NWTM it will be the first and last purchase I make with them. In contrast I have made two gold purchases from APMEX with outstanding results!!! I received each order within 7 days of ordering. I would highly recommend APMEX! Gainesville Coins is pretty good too, but not nearly as good as APMEX.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
It appears that NorthWest Territorial Mint routinely sells products they don't actually have in stock. I purchased some silver on December 1, 2014 and the estimated shipping date is projected as January 23, 2015. If and when I ever get my shipment from NWTM it will be the first and last purchase I make with them. In contrast I have made two gold purchases from APMEX with outstanding results!!! I received each order within 7 days of ordering. I would highly recommend APMEX! Gainesville Coins is pretty good too, but not nearly as good as APMEX.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.