Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Bob Smith | August 03, 2011

I have been buying gold and silver in various quantities from Tulving for 4 years now and have been very satisfied. I have called them at all hours to place orders, no other billion company is open 24/7 that I am aware of. I appreciate the no-nonesense process, no sales pitch, they just take your order and give you the total, period. I have always received an email confirmation as well as an email when the items shipped. The best part is their no BS pricing, they have their markup online and that is all inclusive, unlike many other companies. As far as shipping is concerned, I have received all orders within one week. Gold ships more quickly then silver.

I read through some of the other reviews here and several negative ones are obvious shills. In particular, Rich & Tracy, William McPherson, and Greg Monroe are posting total BS. Monroe is referencing a lame FTC charge from 2 decades ago (I looked into it before dealing with Tulving) that was handled.

If there is one negative about Tulving it is their customer service is blunt and no-nonsense. I appreciate this but others might prefer the happy sales pitch of other companies.

Anyway, that is my opinion after placing 10-12 orders over the last few years. I can not comment of selling bullion to them as I have only purchased.

I have been buying gold and silver in various quantities from Tulving for 4 years now and have been very satisfied. I have called them at all hours to place orders, no other billion company is open 24/7 that I am aware of. I appreciate the no-nonesense process, no sales pitch, they just take your order and give you the total, period. I have always received an email confirmation as well as an email when the items shipped. The best part is their no BS pricing, they have their markup online and that is all inclusive, unlike many other companies. As far as shipping is concerned, I have received all orders within one week. Gold ships more quickly then silver.

I read through some of the other reviews here and several negative ones are obvious shills. In particular, Rich & Tracy, William McPherson, and Greg Monroe are posting total BS. Monroe is referencing a lame FTC charge from 2 decades ago (I looked into it before dealing with Tulving) that was handled.

If there is one negative about Tulving it is their customer service is blunt and no-nonsense. I appreciate this but others might prefer the happy sales pitch of other companies.

Anyway, that is my opinion after placing 10-12 orders over the last few years. I can not comment of selling bullion to them as I have only purchased.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.