Review Detail

THE WORST SCAM I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed by Gerard Lippmann | February 11, 2015

The WORST of the WORST. iT has been very hard for me to accept the fact that I Ordered from this company, namely, Northwest Territorial Mint, without checking on them first.

It is apparent they hold your funds for at least 4 months as procedure, for what ever clandestine purposes, then lie about why they can't deliver.. It is now approaching 4 months since I ordered 500 single ounce silver bars and have now been told they will no make second promised date.

If I had checked, I would have found out that in 2008 they lost a Law suit for their delivery practices . And since then they continue to hold funds and don't deliver. What a Scam.

I will not wait any longer and will get a refund after my 30 day second extension is over. DON'T BUY FROM THESE IDIOTS.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
The WORST of the WORST. iT has been very hard for me to accept the fact that I Ordered from this company, namely, Northwest Territorial Mint, without checking on them first.

It is apparent they hold your funds for at least 4 months as procedure, for what ever clandestine purposes, then lie about why they can't deliver.. It is now approaching 4 months since I ordered 500 single ounce silver bars and have now been told they will no make second promised date.

If I had checked, I would have found out that in 2008 they lost a Law suit for their delivery practices . And since then they continue to hold funds and don't deliver. What a Scam.

I will not wait any longer and will get a refund after my 30 day second extension is over. DON'T BUY FROM THESE IDIOTS.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.