Review Detail

No Rip Off

Reviewed by kenneth | March 27, 2015

You will not get ripped off! Everyone has either gotten their money back (refund or market price) or eventually get their shipment. Yes all the complaints are true. The contract you sign gives them an additional 30 days to ship. I have used them many times and am presently waiting for another shipment. It doesn't matter to me if the silver sits in one of my safes or sits in their safe. As long as I get delivery eventually. I don't like this but if I can save $$ I don't mind the wait. With NWTM you only have to purchase 100 rounds not 500 rounds to get the best price and when they run a special like 75 cents over spot no shipping.... no tax.... no insurance etc. I get the best deal here. I like to keep purchases less than 5k so the bank doesn't report my transaction the the Gov. Privacy is nice. Other wise it doesn't matter to me if the Gov. gets notified. SO with NWTM I can make 100 oz. purchases rather than wait for enough $$ to buy 500oz.plus a little privacy. So if your like me than the wait is only a small inconvenience. Oh by the way..complaining to them won't make them ship any faster so do the time and then call them with your order #...then they will ship or refund.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
You will not get ripped off! Everyone has either gotten their money back (refund or market price) or eventually get their shipment. Yes all the complaints are true. The contract you sign gives them an additional 30 days to ship. I have used them many times and am presently waiting for another shipment. It doesn't matter to me if the silver sits in one of my safes or sits in their safe. As long as I get delivery eventually. I don't like this but if I can save $$ I don't mind the wait. With NWTM you only have to purchase 100 rounds not 500 rounds to get the best price and when they run a special like 75 cents over spot no shipping.... no tax.... no insurance etc. I get the best deal here. I like to keep purchases less than 5k so the bank doesn't report my transaction the the Gov. Privacy is nice. Other wise it doesn't matter to me if the Gov. gets notified. SO with NWTM I can make 100 oz. purchases rather than wait for enough $$ to buy 500oz.plus a little privacy. So if your like me than the wait is only a small inconvenience. Oh by the way..complaining to them won't make them ship any faster so do the time and then call them with your order #...then they will ship or refund.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jim detweiler
April 14, 2015
Prices here are lower than anywhere else. Quality is also better than most places. Having said that, they will lie through their teeth about when they will ship you order. If you are purchasing over fifty ounces of silver expect to wait six months or more for you order. They will continue to emai you every time their shipping deadline passes and offer your money back if you are sick of waiting. In other words, NWTM is using you for an Interest free loan. Probably to purchase silver at a much lower price than you paid.
Written by deerflyguy
August 20, 2018
No one should have to wait the amount of time that this company makes you wait!
if you want to eventually lose your money, when the music stops, then by all means, buy from this company!
2 results - showing 1 - 2