Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by David P. - Connecticut | August 08, 2011

This is my absolutely preferred dealer for bigger quantities (with Gainesville Coins my favorite for smaller ones).

For this latest order, I placed the order within hours of the S&P downgrading the US's rating down from AAA on August 5th, 2011.

As usual, they answered the phone promptly, I knew what I wanted from the site, and the order was completed within 45sec.

Best price and $31.95 over spot cannot be beat for gold Kangaroos.

Wired the money Monday morning and by 2pm I had a confirmation the money was received and the order would be shipped.

By 5pm (Eastern)- still Monday, I had the shipping notification with the tracking number and the package was already in the UPS system for delivery the next day.

On every previous order I had the same experience, but this one was special because of the crazy events of the weekend.On this weekend when many dealers (APMEX, etc) simply shut their sites and did not take orders in order to sell for higher prices Monday, these guys are absolutely remarkable.

Everyone I have recommended them so far have only had good things to say (except about the bright ugly yellow website, but to me that actually is part of their charm by now).

This is my absolutely preferred dealer for bigger quantities (with Gainesville Coins my favorite for smaller ones).

For this latest order, I placed the order within hours of the S&P downgrading the US's rating down from AAA on August 5th, 2011.

As usual, they answered the phone promptly, I knew what I wanted from the site, and the order was completed within 45sec.

Best price and $31.95 over spot cannot be beat for gold Kangaroos.

Wired the money Monday morning and by 2pm I had a confirmation the money was received and the order would be shipped.

By 5pm (Eastern)- still Monday, I had the shipping notification with the tracking number and the package was already in the UPS system for delivery the next day.

On every previous order I had the same experience, but this one was special because of the crazy events of the weekend.On this weekend when many dealers (APMEX, etc) simply shut their sites and did not take orders in order to sell for higher prices Monday, these guys are absolutely remarkable.

Everyone I have recommended them so far have only had good things to say (except about the bright ugly yellow website, but to me that actually is part of their charm by now).
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.