Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Gene-Houston | August 14, 2011

I ordered from Tulving over the weekend after S&P had announced the downgrade in the dollar. Wired the money on Monday around noon; received an e-mail within 2 hours saying they had received payment; received an email on Wednesday saying the order had shipped with tracking number; and had my order in hand on Thursday. I don't know how it gets much better than that. I usually order from Gainesville because Tulving's minimums are higher than my normal order, but when I am going to buy enough to meet his minimums I will do business with him again. I am also quite satisfied with Gainesville although they are a little more expensive.

I ordered from Tulving over the weekend after S&P had announced the downgrade in the dollar. Wired the money on Monday around noon; received an e-mail within 2 hours saying they had received payment; received an email on Wednesday saying the order had shipped with tracking number; and had my order in hand on Thursday. I don't know how it gets much better than that. I usually order from Gainesville because Tulving's minimums are higher than my normal order, but when I am going to buy enough to meet his minimums I will do business with him again. I am also quite satisfied with Gainesville although they are a little more expensive.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.